Saturday, October 25, 2014

Abstract


Lately I have been dressed in either a maxi dress or a kimono cover-up. haha! Those two are my current fashion addictions :) I feel boho and sexy at the same time whenever I am in either of those pieces. Plus I get to move whatever way I like without worrying of being uncomfy. :) 

By the way that cape I am wearing is for sale at Simone's Closet! It's part of our STRANDED COLLECTION! make sure to check it out before the pieces are gone! :) we have loads of bohemian printed capes and clothes! :)


top- Stylestunner
Cape- Simone's Closet
shorts- DIY 
wedges- Trunkshow Manila
boho crown- Simone's Closet






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...