Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pinkie Swear



My title does not really connect with what I have to say on this post haha! Pardon the disconnection, but you know at 1am in the morning, all the brain juices start to pour in hence I have to unload what's inside. :) I was once told that love strikes on a moment you don't know to a person you actually don't know, in a situation you don't expect at all. I never thought of that becoming true til it happened to me. I am just glad that whatever it is I have now, whomever I spent new memories with, I know from the bottom of my heart that this is God's will. :) Things may not happen the way I like but I know God has bigger plans than what I could think of. :)


top- Landmark
cape-Simone's Closet
denim shorts- DIY
heels- Pill Clothing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...