Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sister Act


Had an afternoon OOTD sesh with my soul sister Julie a week ago. We needed the photos actually for the release of the STRANDED COLLECTION. And this post is made to share some of the good shots we were able to capture! Don't you just love the boho pieces? I myself couldn't resist the urge to get one piece for me haha! I want to keep one for myself but since we only make very few stocks per designs I have to give way for my clients so they'll be able to shop the clothes first before my pleasure hahaha! 

If you have time do visit our STRANDED COLLECTION! :) I personally like the maxi skirts, and the capes haha! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...