Thursday, February 27, 2014

Go Green



The moment I thought about of making capes, I cannot contain my excitement over trying out one piece on my casual outfit! If some thinks it can be worn only with your bikinis or swimsuits, well for me you can actually wear it with your OOTDs! hehe. It's simply versatile that  once you layer it over on your get-up, it gives you an instant makeover! :)

Wore this outfit to my visit to Bazaar For All Season last weekend. I came to visit my blogger friends. It was a great afternoon of chatting, catching-up with the latest, and a fun-filled OOTD afternoon shoot. It's nice to spend some time with friends even on weekends, well, at least, a reward after a week of stress from work and other things. :) 

How do you find the cape? In case you want one, visit our NAVAJO COLLECTION!

dress- Simone's Closet
cape- Simone's Closet
ncklace- Simone's Closet
flats- Tutum









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...