Friday, February 28, 2014

Styling A 2-Slit Maxi Skirt


I am not a "pants person" I only get to wear my pants whenever I go out with Marise with which I need to be at my comfiest outfit, like when I bring her to school, or if I go to the grocery with her. Nevertheless, I am always in dresses, or skirts. For me a good maxi skirt whether it'd be a slit one or non-slit, if you know how to pick a good one, is as versatile as your pair of jeans. 

so how do I style one? :)

THE ECLECTIC GIRL

this is my go-to style if I am opt to go to a day of work errands or lunch meeting with friends. I am always on my sexy pointed flats so I can walk all-day without pain on my feet. I just threw in my tank top, my belt for added details on my look, and of course my boho crown for a pop of color.
MUSIC FESTIVAL

This summer, there are a LOT of exciting music festivals happening here and there, and when you say music festival, it's the best moment to go all-out boho, edgy, and hippie, with of course, without looking too put-together! This is actually my style, effortlessly boho and comfy. :) 

This time, I used the same top but layer it over with my black fringe vest for some edgy boho vibes, my hat, and my thong sandals!

CLIENT MEETING

Oh I hate to say this, but I don't follow the rules of a boring work outfit (the gray tones, less prints, minimal color) hence I always try to inject my boho style to it! Who says you can't wear a maxi skirt to a client meeting? Well you can actually! 

This time, still on my tank top but change my vest to my red blazer, and change to sexy pointed red flats to make the look sophisticated.


Isn't this maxi skirt an exciting piece to style around with it?! Get one on our NAVAJO COLLECTION!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...