Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bright Lights


Before 2013 ends, me and my brother along with mom and Marise went to see a movie. We were too late for an early screening, hence we got tickets for a last full show. So while waiting, I've decided to have my photos taken under that lighted tree. I was not really in an "ootd-worthy outfit" but I was so smitten to have a picture under that bright tree! I feel like I am a fairy with those tiny lights! :) I suddenly miss the Holidays! :) 


sweater-thrifted
bandage skirt- random brand
sandals- Tutum
bag-Parisian
cobweb- Simone's Closet



1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas lights forevs <3 Made me miss the holidays, too!

    xx Dianne
    http://diannealejo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...