Saturday, January 25, 2014

Style What Is It For You?


Style for me is how you carry an outfit regardless whether the pieces are branded or not, on trend or not. Style is an art of mixing and matching pieces to make an outfit to create a distinct character only the wearer could have.

There, that's style for me. What is it for you then? :) By the way I am starting to love my sweaters again. We know how cold it is lately that all you wanna do is sleep. haha! And since my top is entirely covered, I want something sexy to balance the look, hence I opted to pair it with my thigh-high slit maxi skirt. Plus notice the wedges?? It has been a while since I last wore my heels! :) 

How do you love the look? :) 

sweater- thrifted
skirt- Simone's Closet
wedges- So Fab
head wrap- Simone's Closet
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...