Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Nail Station


Weeks ago when I invited mom and Marise to a nearby spa boutique. The Nail Station opened last March 2011 (If I remembered it right) at Retiro Quezon City. It's just near Marise's school so I decided to try it. 

They are even offering kiddie spa services so in case you plan to go with your kiddo, he/she can relax too! Mom and I took the SPA+ PEDICURE package which only cost P250 for an hour of leg and foot massage, foot spa, and pedicure plus this goes with unlimited pandan juice that's so good!!! Marise had the kiddie spa + pedicure which includes, a foot spa, mild leg and foot massage, and pedicure (less the cleaning procedure, just the nail color).

I am not so sure if they have facebook page, but if you have some time to surf the net, try searching for THE NAIL STATION. I heard they're also offering a whole body massage, and body scrub, nail art, manicure, and hand spa. 

I am gonna come back and try the massage and body scrub! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...