Thursday, March 7, 2013

Black Out


While uploading the photos for this outfit post, I have been thinking what best title to go with this. Seriously, thinking of a blog post title is really really challenging. Nakakaubos ng brains haha! Sometimes you can get the title from the outfit itself, sometimes from the last song you heard or from a famous movie line you heard. BUT NOT ALL THE TIME you have a good title in mind, uy aminin!haha! And this day is just that day wherein I can't think of a good title, so I hope the title above is keri naman! haha!

Moving on, I just feel like dressing up like a gypsy hence I pulled-off a net blouse over a peplum skirt (yes that's a peplum skirt) my black hat, black sandals and just threw-in a statement necklace in a stand-out hue to break the monotony. I seriously love this outfit- very carefree, effortless, but still stylish :)

Got to keep this short, because I still have a lot of things to finish for my booth design in the coming SOLSTICE bazaar! :) 

please please save the date!!! I will have a lot of stuffs like neon skater skirts, neon tops, and a lot of handmade accessories so please save the date? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...