Saturday, January 12, 2013

Reunited With Bannaple


If  I were to pursue another career, I'd like to be a chef and own a restaurant somewhat similar to Bannaple. Whenever there are special occasions or simple days when my family got a time to bond together, we always make sure we dine in at Bannaple! One thing we love about it is it's home-y feel, it's home-y yummy food and the experience is always something memorable! 
Just the other week, I was craving for Pasta Jacinta and Bannofee Pie, so I asked my brother and mom and Marise to go with me. Bannaple always makes me happy! Good thing I am near Il Terazzo so whenever the craving arises, I can get a quick fix in no time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...