Saturday, June 11, 2011

JUNE CHALLENGE DAY 7: Plaid blazer

 
       



DAY 7 
plaid blazer- thrifted
white skirt- online find
necklace- DIY 


Feeling a bit school girl-ish hence the plaid blazer! I love this to bits cause it fits slightly loose which is I find pretty for I can move freely and comfortably.  And again, wore that skirt, but what can I say, I just can't resist it! haha!  

So much going on right now, I feel like I am still a student with the plenty of work stuffs I am currently busy with. I kinda feel like I am still going to school haha! But don;t get me wrong, I enjoy my job. I'd rather be cramming because of work loads than be sitting all day without doing anything.  Ako na ang workaholic! haha! 

PS: Wondering why my hair is curled? Well I enjoy braiding my hair these past few days and that's the effect when you pull-out the braid! haha! Kinda made me think to try perming my hair! haha!

HAVE NICE SATURDAY TO YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...