Friday, February 13, 2015

Casual Green


This is how I look on days I need to run errands for my shop (Simone's Closet) I actually had no plans of having an OOTD sesh, but a friend insisted that we do. <3 a="" activities="" all-movement="" am="" and="" at="" be="" busy="" but="" call="" comfiest="" day="" dresses="" easy="" errands="" for="" girl="" had="" hardly="" i="" in="" maxi="" me="" move="" my="" nbsp="" on="" or="" outfit.="" p="" pants.="" really="" see="" since="" skirt="" skirts="" to="" usually="" will="" you="">

Today is Feb 13, and it's one more sleep before the hearts day! Yay to all the lovers out there! I may not have a date this Vday but I am sure to spend it my family and friends <3 p="">

top- bazaar find
vest- SM
pants- For Me
necklace-Simone's Closet
sandals- Landmark
bag-SacolaPH


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...