Saturday, January 10, 2015

Keep It Cool


When a day calls for a cool outfit, and when I mean cool, a look that's stylish without looking trying hard- a simple plain tee, a good pair of denims, and my trusty cobweb necklace always make the cut!
This is an outfit I would never get tired of wearing! :) 

How you doing so far? :) Well if you'd ask me I'd say I am doing fine. Lately, I have realized that I should make each day worthwhile, doing things I love, and being with people that makes me happy. Because you know what, we only live once and we never know when we'll still be here. :)

The weather is too cold, I hate it so much it gives me cough and colds!

top- Bench
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
pants- Hershoppe





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...