Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Vagabond


This 2015, I have a lot of plans to fulfill and most of them are not for me. Last holiday season, I bought gifts, and most of them aren't for me, but for the people I love. I am the type who thinks about other people before myself. I'd rather give than to receive. And so for this year, I gave myself a little reward for being so generous. I bought myself 2 camera lenses to use for my OOTD's and for product shoots. Bet you thought I had myself some shopping spree in a clothing store, but I am the type who spends money on things that are far more important and can contribute to my work and business. :) Yeah I am that kind, boring and practical haha!

For this post, I used my Tamron lens, 18-20mm  (did I got it right? haha watevs!) It's a camera lens similar to 50mm, it gives a superb bokeh. Plus it's a great lens to make wide shots even indoors, and on a shorter range. :) I am just excited to make more OOTD posts! :)

Hoping you love the shots as much as I do!

top and cape- Simone's Closet
shorts- DIY
wedges- SoFab!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...