Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What Makes You Happy



 Do more of what makes you happy. Just like everyone says. I have come to realize that each and every one of us is entitled to our own happiness and we have the damn right to go for what makes us happy. People might judge you or pull you down because you choose to do something beyond their standards, but you always have the option to go on, because nobody should ever dictate what you should and shouldn't do. In my 26 years on earth, my happiness is just simple, I want to be with the people who are true to themselves and who loves me for who I am. In my world, there's no leveling, no judging, no stopping, just pure happiness. This 2015, I will do whatever it takes to do the things that will make me happy, so long as I don't hurt anyone, regardless if someone will be in doubt or not. :)

excited for what 2015 will bring ahead! :)

top- Bench
necklace- Simone's Closet
pants- Landmark
bag-Pink Label




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...