Thursday, December 18, 2014

In the tune of maroon


Enjoying a lil bit of my free time to do a new OOTD post haha! It has been a while. My hectic schedule won't permit me to shoot my OOTDs so most of the time, I document them thru my IG account instead. On to the outfit I am wearing, I am more into comfy boho chic looks, that's why I designed pieces which I can wear or a any woman on a day-to-day basis, without sacrificing comfort and style. This terno top and slit maxi is just the best! It speaks boho without having to worry comfort, since we used the softest cotton fabrics for both the top and skirt. And what's exciting about this is, we only make a few sets! haha! so you won't worry about having the same look as with another girl haha! 

If you have the time this weekend, do drop by on our booth at the CHRISTMAS MADNESS BAZAAR Dec. 19-21 at the Metrotent Metrowalk! We will be selling this terno set, and more boho clothes! :) see you this weekend!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...