Sunday, December 21, 2014

Contrast


This is my outfit yesterday on the second day of the Christmas Madness bazaar in metrotent metrowalk. I clearly had no idea what to wear all I had then is a vision and I just put on anything I saw from my closet haha! I love how sometimes my lack of OOTD plans led me to an amazing outfit. I just love the contrasting colors amidst the masculine backdrop haha! 

How are you guys doing? If you got some time today, bring in your family to CHRISTMAS MADNESS BAZAAR and do your last minute shopping! Simone's Closet has a lot of new boho items to choose from, just like this printed slit maxi! :) The bazaar entrance is free yay! :) 

See you later? :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...