Thursday, December 11, 2014

Apple Green

 

This has got be, another favorite OOTD of mine! yay! I am lovin' the comfy yet boho vibes of this look! you know me, I won't sacrifice my comfort just to look fashionable because you can be stylish without having that " tiis-ganda" haha! So, I want to show you how our CAPELET top/poncho is worn! it's like a normal cover-up but it can be a top too! the loose fit is just so divine that it can give you that "dyosa" vibes haha! I'd like to wear my capelet with a maxi skirt, how about you? :) 

We will be selling more of these tomorrow til Sunday at the TRENDSETTER'S  BAZAAR! :) see you! 



 capelet-Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace-Simone's Closet
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...