Sunday, October 12, 2014

BTS: Simone's Closet @ Pampanga


Hi guys how are you? It has been a while since my recent post. Well the reason being was that, my laptop gave up on me. Swear I almost cried about it. My work depends on my laptop and so as the things I love to do. So no matter how much I wanted to post something, I just can't. Good thing, I am blessed with good friends, they helped me fix my laptop and now, it's working just fine. :) I just missed you all so much! :)

One of the things I am so proud of, was that, finally, my dream and Simone's Closet's team's dream to shoot on location, just happened! Whenever I conceptualize our look book album for every collection, location is always the key. This time we wanted it on a desert-like appeal so we've decided to have it in Pampanga. The experience was great because I am working with people/friends whom I am so comfortable with. 

I just can't wait anymore to show you the entire look book album! The new collection was shot on location by Bella Morcen of The Creative People PH. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...