Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lost In The City



 photos by my brother


My mind's pretty messed up lately because I am uber excited for our next collection photoshoot for Simone's  Closet! We need to iron out some details though, and off we'll be heading to another day of bonding with the team! We can't wait to spill details with you all! 

Don't you just love the clash of between my boho outfit and my city backdrop? :) They may not be matching together, but I find the mismatched drama, a good mix! :) don't you agree with me?

We're bringing back our signature maxi ruffle maxi dress on our new collection! Stay-tuned for more details bout this! :)

dress- Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
boho crown- Simone's Closet
bag-DIVI
sandals-The Ramp













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...