Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Siena


photos by: Mario Javier

I miss having photo session with Mario, and we had one last weekend. I felt so happy knowing that the man behind the lens used to take my pictures, and that he definitely knows where my good angles are, and how I want my ootd photos to be taken.  :) thank you so much for taking my ootd photos, more to come? :)

Anyway, moving to the outfit, this was what I wore last weekend when we watched Marise perform in her Buwan ng Wika program in Siena College. I was wearing a tube dress, so in as much as I want to remove my denim jacket, hindi pede haha! Strict ang dress code! And notice the bag? It's a new addition to me growing collection of huge bags haha! Got it from Pink Label at the recent Global Pinoy bazaar. :) 

I missed you so much guys, so two consecutive ootd's for you!!!:) hope you like em! :)


PS: if you haven't seen yet the THE GYPSIES COLLECTION click the photo below to shop our new collection!


maxi dress- coming soon at Simone's Closet
denim jacket- thrifted
bag-Pink Label
flats- Poshpocket shoes





















1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...