Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lost But Found


photos by mama

Now that I can drive myself alone to almost anywhere, I have more chance to travel Manila and find spots where I can take my ootds. I started last week, and I chance upon a quiet street with this cute boho-vibes wall. I knew it was the perfect spot. My mama is my photographer nowadays, she learned holding the camera, and taking my ootds in just a snap! Ang galings lang haha! This explains why there are a ton of photos above. di ko mapigilan ipost halos lahat ng pictures my mama captured that day. 

Notice that printed cape? It's my ever favorite from the GYPSIES COLLECTION!!! And by the way it's available! perhaps you would want to get it ? :) 


dress- DIY
cape- Simone's Closet
belt- thrifted
wedges- Denise Katipunera







































1 comment:

  1. Love the cape - super trend for the Fall!

    theconceptofstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...