Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Breathe


photos by mama

Sometimes when I over think things, the best to do is just breathe deeply. As people grow old, life seems to be a bit difficult as you think of the future. More pressure on you unlike when you were just studying. You are just expected to pass your grades, whereas when you are older , you are expected to drive your own life, responsibly. And when I mean responsibly, meaning you are pressured to have a career, and a stable life. Sometimes, I'd rather go back my high school days wherein everything is just so easy and happy, but then, I wouldn't trade for anything else where I am right now. I wouldn't be here if not for my persistence and efforts. My life may not be perfect or as expected by others, yet I am proud of what I 've become because I am happy with it.

Moving on, notice the funny post with all those TUBERO ads? haahaha! so cool right?! Nice to see ads on posts knowing we have internet ads nowadays. On to my outfit, I am loving how casual yet very me, this outfit is, not to mention, super comfy! You know me, I'd rather be dressed in a comfy outfit than tiis ganda porma haha! I swear I wanna repeat this kind of look again! :) 

If you want a cape like what I am wearing, you can shop that piece from our THE GYPSIES COLLECTION! :) We have lots of boho clothes and accessories for you! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...