Thursday, July 24, 2014

Going Green




Went out the other day with my family to unwind and have a little time to relax. They went with me to UP for my afternoon OOTD shoot. they support me all the way in my blogging life hehe. Right after, I ask my papa if I can drive his car, good thing he said yes but of course I am quite nervous about it, since he's so strict and I knew he'll slap me if in case I scratch his car hahaah! but good thing, I am a good driver haha! so nothing happened! naks! :)

On to my outfit, I chose to wear Simone's Closet's newest cape, the Sakura Japanese-inspired piece. It's my favorite among the pieces from the collection. I swear it is so classic, and very flattering. I love how it falls right on my thighs and covers my body well but still looking sexy. I have yet to style it in so many ways! I can't wait to wear it again! If you want to order one, go click the button on the right side bar of my blog! It'll lead you to the new collection :)

PS: credits to my mama for taking the photos :)

dress- Landmark
cape- Simone's Closet
belt-thrifted
flats- PoshPocket shoes


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...