Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Year Wiser


A week ago when I celebrated my birthday. It was just an ordinary day like it used to be. I never expected it to be extra special, but rather, a memorable one. I get to spend it with my family over lunch and dinner, and over  sumptuous slices of cake. 

Now that I am 26, I feel the pressure in me to make my life better. Perhaps I can say, I am undergoing some "quarter life crisis" haha! All my life I have been taught by my parents to become independent. And I am more than thankful, if because of them, I will not be where I am right now. But you know, the only weakness in me, is that, I am not quite good in telling how exactly I feel, specially to my parents. I had once tried doing so, but it ended up a bit traumatic for me. How I wish this year, I'll be wiser, braver, than before. After all, there's no other person who will run my life but me. :) 


top- Jellybean
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
sandals-Tutum
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...