Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Unusual


"f you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
Lately, that line above summarizes my life. Month of May opened me up to a lot of new and unusual things. things outside my routine, and that somehow made me feel effin' unusual everytime I do them. The feeling of doing the unusual things made me crave more. I am quite looking for more. It's such a relief that I get to do new and unusual things, because they satisfy me the most. I guess I want to be not ordinary, or should I say extraordinary?! I want a breath of fresh air. I want a new life, a new feeling, a new routine that somehow will exude a new me at the end. :)

lace dress as a top- thrifted
lace skirt- gift
vest-thrifted
necklace and boho crown- Simone's Closet
wedges- Shoe Etiquette





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...