Thursday, June 12, 2014

Box and Glass







Today's a holiday, and the mood is kinda gloomy due to the rainy weather. I wanted to go out with friends, but I don't know where they are? haha! I hate it when the day is gloomy. My mood follows with the lifeless, sleepy ambiance, and I hate it. I'd rather be stuck in sunshiny summer day, than a rainy one. :) And to lighten up my mood, I brought out 2 of the crafting pieces I saw on my latest trip to Divisoria, a craft box, and a glass vial. I have been meaning to spot a box like this, that will serve as a packaging for Simone's Closet's bracelets. Luckily, I have found one! yay! Meanwhile, that vial with a cork topper, is just so summer-y. Finally, I have a container to fill with the white sand I got from the beach ahaha! :)

How's your holiday so far? :) Me? I am so bored :( I hope to sun comes out tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. these are cute! I am soo into crafts too. And I hate lazy days! haha

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...