Saturday, April 12, 2014

Swan Lake


There's something about being near to a body water, well, at least for me. I feel secured and at peace whenever I see infront of me,either the sea, river, or lake. It calms my inner self and helps me think more positive. And since, my family haven't planned yet about our summer beach trip, I'd just have a look of a lake instead. Lucky to have seen one here in Manila. hehe 

Don't you just love how the background blends with my bohemian personality and outfit? I wish I could build a tree house near a not-so wild forest and lake. haha! :)

Today's Saturday and I am catching with my work and crafting projects! :) How are you guys doing ? :)


top- thrifted
skirt- Simone's Closet
wedges- SM Parisian
boho crown- Simone's Closet




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...