Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Call Of The Wild


Lately, I have been very busy with work that I wish I have a week to sit on a grass, take some more photos, and become as free as I can be. I totally need a break. And I will definitely be looking forward to the coming weekend to make another shoot. Don't you just love the background? It's so bohemian-ish I am wishing I could make a teepee in the middle, to complete the boho feel!

How are you doing lately? I hope you won't forget to drop by Simone's Closet to check on our new uploads, NAVAJO PART 2 collection, in which the skirt I am wearing on this post is for sale! :)


top- thrifted
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet
necklace-Simone's Closet
boho crown-Simone's Closet













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...