Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pastel Rose



 Before I share with you my latest TV feature, I'd like to show you first what I wore that day. I wanted to highlight my bohemian side, hence, I layered my lace cape, my chunky necklace, and my boho crown over my outfit. Pardon the grainy pics, I used my old lens that day, it didn't able to carry through the slightly dim lighting hehe!!! :) Anyway, among the new lace capes we are about to release in Simone's Closet, this one's got to be my favorite! It's pastel pink, plus the hems are adorned with beads! Really my kind of bohemian piece!!! :)


top- random
skirt- Simone's Closet
lace cape,necklace, boho crown- Simone's Closet
flats- Poshpocket shoes









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...