Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Isn't It Ironic?



Isn't it ironic that some things in your life, happens on such a great push-pull situation? Wherein the best things happen on the worst moments??! Or perhaps vice versa? Just like the song IRONIC. it explains everything. In life, in order for you to gain, you have to lose everything. Been thinking about this lately. But you know, without these ironies, we would not appreciate life even more! :) Don't you think so?? :)

Anyway, don't you  just love the boho tiles of the staircase? :) I sooo love it that I needed to have my photos taken there! I want those tiles on my room haahah! Summer is so freaking hot and all I manage to wear lately, is a pair of shirt and pants, or either a shirt, and shorts covered with Simone's Closet's lace cape! I love how the cape gives instantly whole new look for msyelf



top thrifted
shorts- Bubbles
necklace- Simone's Closet
flats-forever 21





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...