Thursday, April 3, 2014

Discovering Your Style



 Summer is my favorite season of the year. As a boho girl like me, it energizes me to see a sun shiny day, greener pastures, and the golden sunset. I have long been searching for my style since this blog started. I hardly noticed my boho side because it was always my preppy side that took place. If you have been reading this blog since day 1, I always dress preppy complete with my blazer, trousers, and pointed flats. I somehow discovered my boho side when I began crafting accessories. It took a while before I finally knew my true style. Change come and go and only through constant change that I was able to find out what my style really is. I can say that I am much more proud to dress-up after I realized what my style really is. I can dress-up in 5 minutes, no sweat! :) 

Blogging has somehow taught me to discover more about myself, rather than blending myself to the trend. This blog has somehow paved the way for me to realize that style is always within myself, yourself, waiting to be discovered. You just have to be yourself, proudly, to be able to do that! :)

By the way I am wearing my new summer dress design for Simone's Closet! I am not a fan of tube tops or dresses, but this one is an exception! Swear it flatters my body so well and it stays in place no matter how I move. I actually could live in this dress for so long, super comfy swear! 

See more of our new uploads inside our NAVAJO PART 2 album!

dress- Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace-Simone's Closet
bohemian crown- Simone's Closet
sandals- Solemate
bag-DIVI

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...