Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Could You Be Loved


My March has been a pretty busy one with bazaars. It has been a whole one month for us that we spent our weekends on bazaars. It was a pretty good experience. I've learned a lot of things and met new people. I fueled myself more to improve our products and continue creating! I am actually working on a new collection hopefully we can shoot by first week of April. I am so excited! :) 

For now I will be back again online to answer all orders, emails, and inquiries. I am yet to get back on my blogging schedule, I kind of miss blogging actually! :) Got to go now hope you'll love the photos!:)


top-random brand
skirt-Simone's Closet
cape-Simone's Closet
boho crown-Simone's Closet
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet
wedge- Trunkshow


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...