Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cotton Candy Dreams



You know me, I love colors. And I can wear an explosion of it in an outfit, like a pro! hahaha! Kidding aside, the colors of my skirt, top, and cobweb necklace really reminds of  those fluffy colorful sweet cotton candies! I actually felt like a kid in this look! Wore this to my first day at the Powersale Bazaar last weekend. Hay, I have tons of outfit posts to share, the other pics are with Bella pa, ahem ahem! hahaha! After my summer bazaar series, sure I'll be back to my normal blogging! :) For the meantime, please keep posted on my instagram account: @simonesfashioncloset and @simonesclosetshop  

HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING GUYS! :) 

top- Surplus
skirt-Simone's Closet
cape-Simone-s Closet
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
flats- Trunkshow








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...