Saturday, February 8, 2014

SIMONE'S CLOSET At MYX Wer U At


The start of my 2014 has been great! Just this early point of the year, blessings here and there are coming! And one of which is Simone's Closet's feature on MYX's Wer U At segment! Glad to have been interviewed by VJ Karla Aguas, plus I am so honored that she personally loved my items! They even played with my daughter and shot some short stints of her modelling! 

I'd like to thank my dear friend Bella for beign with me the entire shoot, and for taking wonderful photos of that day! To my assistant Ate Marj for helping me put-up our set-up, to my mom for the support, and to the whole MYX crew for being so warm! 

I feel so blessed and honored to have another chance to show the people what I love to do, and our wonderful products! I will be catching up with you with the air date of the segment so you could watch it! For the meantime, see more BTS photos here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...