Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Eclair


There's nothing sweeter than a piece of eclair, well at least, for me. I kinda notice my outfit resembles to one. I just love how random the look is. The unexpected combination met at one point and poof they marry each other, and this look was born. I seriously can't think of any outfit to wear weeks ago when I went out on a random stroll with my family. So to make the look even more interesting, I wore my pile of bohemian crowns. Who says stacking are for arms only? well you can do it with your head! haha! :) The crowns are coming out this summer on Simone's Closet. Do yah like it?? :) 
And oh the cape, it's my current summer fave! It makes any outfit look so boho, in just a blink! :)

top- Eastwood
skirt-random
cape- Simone's Closet
bohemian crowns- Simone's Closet
sandals- Tutum
bag-from Australia

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...