Friday, February 7, 2014

On The Verge



 There's nothing more than that of a good LBD. Wear it anywhere, anytime, style it anyway you like, you'll always look at your best. And I just got a new one, c/o my mom last holidays. She got it from Oxygen, she was to wear it to a party, but she got much more appropriate one for the occasion, plus, this dress is so edgy for her age hehe - hence she gave this to me! :) And ever since then, I fancy many more ways to style it! Can't wait to wear it again on my next OOTD! :) 

How's your week going ? Mine's very very well, and I'd be sharing with you more stories this weekend! :) 

dress- Oxygen
sandals- Tutum
necklace- Simone's Closet
bag-Parisian









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...