Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Force Of Nature



 Yesterday I did a feature shoot with VJ Karla Aguas, and I am still in awe with all the good moments we had. I will be sharing a photo diary this week on what had happened.  I remember VJ Karla, asked me what one word can best describe SIMONE' S CLOSET, and I knew the very answer to it! BOHEMIAN! I myself is a true bohemian lady. I live in such a free-spirited manner, that I never care at all what others would think so long as I am doing good, and i am happy with it! I love the sun so much, the grass, that if ever money isn't a question, I'd definitely make a hug bohemian tent in the middle of a safe forest and I'll bring my crafting stuff over there! And that outfit is one that I will never get tired of wearing, comfy but still boho and I can run anywhere while my cape is dancing in the wind! Oh summer is really my season!!! I can live under the sun, the sand, and the sea!!! can't wait to hit the beach!!!


dress- thrifted
cape- Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
wedges- c/o Denise Katipunera






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...