Monday, February 24, 2014

Rewind


Wore this comfy outfit to my visit to Marikina weeks ago. It is just so surreal that after 5 years I was able to see the city again. While driving around Marikina, all the good memories flashes back in my mind. Our life there is simple but happy, and I couldn't trade it with anything else in the world. We may have left the city for some good ol reason, but the memories will always be in my heart and in my mind. A spot in my life wherein I can always look back on and say that life after all is not that bad! :) 


top- no brand
vest- SM
skirt- no brand
shoes- Shoe Gallery
necklace- Simone's Closet
bracelets- Dorothy's Grace















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...