Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Uno


 Happy to be blogging right at the first few hours of the first day of 2014! And because I wanna bring in good luck to my blog, I wore something red for my first OOTD for 2014! This outfit actually is what I wore on the Christmas eve a week ago. I am so in love with the deep red hue and how the skirt bounce as I move hahaha! Notice my denim jacket? It's another piece of ukay ukay with which I put into safe! Peborit ko sya hahah! :) 

How are you guys doing right now? Anyone still up like me? :)For sure most of you are still up with your New Year Party gigs! I am wishing you all the best of luck this year of the horse, 2014!!! 

stay-tuned for awesome things happening for my blog and for Simone's Closet this 2014!!!:)


dress- Simone's Closet
denim jacket- thrifted
sandals-Solemate








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...