Saturday, January 4, 2014

PHOTO DIARY: Christmas 2013


Now that it's 2014, one of my new year's blog resolution is to avoid having too many backlogs and try to blog on time. hehe! And to start the year, I'd like to share with you a photo diary of how our Christmas day went. We just strolled around Manila and visited some hidden spots and took advantage of it for my ootd. We ended at Harbour Square for some merienda while Marise spotted a homeless chick. It ran unto her and she felt sorry for it for being lonely and mother-less, hence she brought it home. And up to now she is still taking care of her. Notice the Christmas tree filled with gifts? Those are some of the awesome presents I received from friends, family and relatives. So happy that most of what I got are really what I need haha! Lucky me for having awesome people who knows what I like.

How was your Christmas? :) Can't wait to unravel some of my 2014 plans with you! :) 


meanwhile please do follow SIMONE'S CLOSET'S official instagram account: @simonesclosetshop



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...