Monday, January 6, 2014

Country Style


You know by now how much of a bohemian girl I am. I swear I am that free-spirited to care not of what others will say. I may not be dressed in trendy outfits, rather I create my own. And here I am with this post, proud and happy to share with you a handful of amazing photos ze hubby and I took weeks ago before he's hit by tonsilitis. I dedicate this post to him. He is one of the two persons behind the lens (he and my mama) giving this blog lovely photos of my ootd's and happenings. 
get to see more of my afternoon bohemian shoot after the cut! :)





Notice the burlap cape? It's my recent find from my favorite thrift store! That piece actually gave me inspiration to sew my own version of cape! And we launched a sneak peek of it on my instagram: @simonesfashioncloset and on Simone's Closet's IG: @simonesclosetshop. Go check it out guys, we are actually sewing more pieces so we could offer them to you right when Summer season is here! :) 

Hope you love the photos as much as I do!!! Any shot in particular you like the most? :)


top-gift
cape-thrifted
pants- ForMe
flats-Landmark
necklace-Simones' Closet















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...