Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Shining Bright


I am back from the recent Rockwell Holiday Fair at the Rockwell Tent Makati! It was Simone's Closet's wrap-up bazaar for the year, and that means rest for me! Well not until I finally have finished all the product catalogs I am working out for our last online collection for 2013! 

I am taking a quick break today to do some last minute shopping then I will be back for some photoshoot sessions. It's Christmas eve tonight but I am not giving-up my work-a-holic mode hahah! :) Don't you just love that pretty Christmas tree behind me? I seriously love it and would actually want to take it home haha! :) 

What's your plan for tonight? :)


dress- SM
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
bag-Abby Jocson
sandals- Tutum














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...