Thursday, December 12, 2013

Military Spectrum


I have to say that this outfit is one of my favorites! The girly feel of my colorful dress mixed with my edgy military vest, just made the entire look, balanced. Notice the wedges? It's one the many pairs of shoes the ze hubby gave me a week ago. It's a gold pair of wedges from Trunkshow and I must say they are super comfortable! :) 

How do you like my look eh? :) 

maxi dress- Simone's Closet
vest- random brand
wedges- Trunkshow
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet


*** 

I am inviting you all on our bazaar this Friday to Sunday December 13-15 at the Rockwell's Holiday Fair at Rockwell Tent Makati City! We have gift items below P300! Give handmade products this Christmas! 











1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...