Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Full Boheme


I am super speechless with this outfit! I just want to post this one and never mind the caption haha but let me tell you that this is my  super duper favorite outfit among the outfits I had for 2013!!! Swear I wanna be dressed like this always!!! Super comfy and super very me! I just feel like I am living inside a bohemian tent decorated with floral fabrics, pillows, and bulb lights! :) You cannot really take the bohemian girl in me! :) 

How are you doing guys? Christmas is coming and Simone's Closet is down to its last bazaar for the year 2013. So if you have time come visit us at the Rockwell Tent Makati for the Rockwell Holiday Fair! :)


dress- thrifted
cape- thrifted
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
bohemian crown- Simone's Closet
sandals- Eastwood












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...