Monday, December 9, 2013

Brick Game


Just another of my "no-fail" outfits: dress+ blazer combo!  Now that Christmas parties are here and there, add to that my busy bazaar schedules, dressing-up for a meeting or a day full of errands is quite a challenge for me. Sometimes I am in the mood to dress-up, sometimes I am not. Hence if I am too lazy to dress-up, I always rely on my "no-fail" outfits!

Wore this to day in the mall for some shopping for Marise's needs, plus bank and other errands for Simone's Closet. II just love the pop of colors on my outfit?! :)  My necklace really gave me this look a quirky feel! :) 


dress- Simone's Closet
blazer- thrifted
necklace-Simone's Closet
flats- Landmark

















1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...