Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dots + Stripes

                        
                                                          
                                 
                                 
                                 
       

     

          



                   Good morning guys! It's a very new Sunday for me today since I do not have a bazaar today. Bigira lang that I get a Sunday na walang bazaar. Thatis why I am taking all the time today to catch up on my blog and my family. I will be having a photo shoot today and my two assistants are, my hubby and Marise! 

                    I am so happy to do another mobile blogging, using my ipad. It has been a while that I did that haha! Thanks God for dropbox, fast Sky Cable wi-fi and my super reliable ipad! I can do blogging anytime anywhere. 

                    Moving on, this outfit is lakas maka-80s haha!una, that mix of dots and stripes, 2nd, my oersozed polo paired with pencil skirt, and lastly, that red pointed flats! Hahaha. i just came to realize this while I am doing this post. Wore this to a short meeting for our next holiday fair! We've been working non-stop, to bring you some of our prepared holiday gifts that I am actually excited to launch this December 14 at Simone's Closet facebook shop. Here's a teaser for you all...

         

                 To those who are looking for unique yet affordable gifts this Holidays, come visit Simone's Closet on our bazaar at the Rockwell tent makati on December 13-15. And to my provincisl clients, you may stay-tuned on our online release on December 14, 2013! 

        

                       Together, letus support the HANDMADE COMMUNITY and give handmade gifts to your loed ones this Christmas!!!


Top-thrifted
Skirt-randombrand
Flats- shoebox
Rope necklace- Simone's Closet
Bag-Abby Jocson











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...