Monday, November 18, 2013

Craquelure


Hey everyone! I am back to my regular blogging. Been working so hard the past weekend for the HOLIDAY BAZAAR and even if I still feel the body pain, I can't stop the itch to blog! The reason being is I would like to thank all my followers/readers who really spent time to drop by my booth kahit ang layo ng pinanggalingan nila. Super thank you and I hope you enjoyed the Holiday Bazaar! :) I shall share more photos soon I swear I have tons to sort and sorting out is really a challenge. If pede lang lahat ipost here on ze blog, haahah! 

Moving on, I'd like to share with you also our very own maxi dress. How do you find it? :) It was hard at first to sew one but seeing the result and the acceptance of people toward our dresses really inspired us to do more. We are so excited to launch them online. We are just looking for a time to shoot our catalog. You knows naman how busy we are with our bazaar adventures. But yes, we will be launching them on Simone's Closet facebook page. For now if you want to see a glimpse of our dresses, follow us on instagram: @simonesfashioncloset. 

Wore this outfit last week at the first day of the Bazaar For All Season! :) 


maxi dress- Simone's Closet
sandals- The Ramp
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...