Friday, November 15, 2013

Bohemian Queen


I am in awe again to share with you a bunch of OOTD photos from Bella Morcen of THE CREATIVE PEOPLE! She took again my outfit photos the last time we were at the Bazaar For All Season! So yes, this outfit was my attire on the 2nd day! I am wearing a maxi skirt we recently launched in Simone's Closet, plus a new statement necklace with which I call the rope necklace, and last but not the least my bohemian crown! I was supposed to wear a white shirt only, but found that cute denim studded vest from Pink FashionShoppe, a great detail on my look! Thanks Julie for the vest! :) 

If you are in need of photography and videography services, please do visit the CREATIVE PEOPLE booth tomorrow at the Holiday Bazaar in Metrotent Metrowalk, tomorrow til Sunday from 1pm- 12midnight! :) I will be there too, so please do drop by alright?! :)

top- Bench
vest- Pink Fashionshoppe
rope necklace- Simone's Closet
bohemian crown- Simone's Closet
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet
sandals- The Ramp





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...