Friday, October 4, 2013

Turning Japanese


This modern kimono dress I got from a random boutique, is actually not my type. But you know what, there are instances when I shop, and when I eye for a certain clothing, I just have that gut feeling that somehow, I could work it out no matter how it looks like I can't. And so this is the story of this dress. I just don't like it at first but when I tried it on, I fell in love with it right away. :) I wore this to a day of errands when I dropped by the University Mall weeks ago to bring some stocks on our shop. Just in case you have the time, I hope you could drop by our shop inside Bedazzle Accessories on the 3rd floor of the University Mall. :)

How are you guys doing? If well, if you'll ask me, I am still drowning with tons of work . If you'd want to know more about it please follow me on instagram: @simonesfashioncloset there you'll see my day-to-day activities! 

Hope you're having a a fun Friday!

dress- random brand
belt- Tomato
sandals- Parisian
bag- Parisian







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...